I have recently set up a separate box as the Slave DNS Server(ns.myslavedns.tld) for my Plesk 7.5 for windows box.
Both boxes ran BIND 9.3 and everything was ok with them, unless when I update the DNS zone for one the domains in Plesk CP(Which was the Primary name server) It did not sending notifies to Slave DNS and so the zone transfer did not start.
I had set up the ACL as described in Global access control list in named.conf , so I wonder why named did not initiate the transfer with notifying the Slave DNS Server.
Finally I found the reason.
The BIND DNS send notifies to the name servers which are described in the NS record for each domain when the domain's zone file reloaded and my domains had not an NS record to point to my ns.myslavedns.tld because the zone was created according to Plesk DNS Zone template and it added the NS record for each domain something like ns.<domain>. so I edited the DNS Zone template to have the NS which points to my Slave DNS Server(ns.myslavedns.tld) and the problem resolved.